Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts;
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans;
- Lead employment branding initiatives;
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs;
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes;
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience;
- Assist in staff retention and development where necessary;
- Supervise recruiting personnel;
- Organize and/or attend career fairs and recruitment campaigns;
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager;
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding;
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques;
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards;
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles;
- Excellent communicator;
- BSc/BA in Business administration, Human resources or relevant field.
For any further detailed information and questions, please visit Deloitte Vietnam's official careers website.
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại: http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
279 người xem