C4TS Scholarship In Trauma Sciences- Queen Mary University of London, UK, 2019 is open for Low and Middle income countries. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Trauma Science taught at Queen Mary University of London .
Degree Level: Scholarship is for Masters Level Degree
Available Subjects: Masters degree in Trauma Science
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship covers only Tuition Fee upto 50 percent
Eligible nationalities: Students from Low and Middle income countries are eligble.
The C4TS scholarship is open to applicants applying for the MSc Trauma Sciences or MSc Trauma Sciences (Military and Humanitarian) programmes with all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of a low or middle income country as defined by the World Bank (includes lower-middle and upper‑middle countries)
- The applicant must work full time in a low or middle income country
- The applicant must meet all MSc entry requirements of Queen Mary University of London
- The applicant should submit a 1000 word essay on the burden of trauma in their own region and or country and the systems of care for managing injured patients
- The applicant should submit a 500 word essay on how the MSc will help their education, career and injured patients in their institution or region
Essays and any enquiries can be submitted to [email protected]
Deadline: 1st August 2019