The new University of Gävle Study Scholarship is available for all new students who want to pursue an MBA programme. This scholarship is available for students of all nationalities.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide the most excellent and high performing students a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee scholarship.
The University of Gävle has approximately 17 000 students and more than 50 study programmes and second-cycle programmes. 750 courses are offered in the fields of Humanities, Social and Natural Sciences and Technology. The University of Gävle is human-centered and develops the understanding of a sustainable living environment. The University of Gävle has a leading position in education and research for a sustainable human living environment.
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a maximum amount of 75% of the tuition fee.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
A scholarship may only be granted by the University upon written application by an applicant or a student having been accepted for a programme by the University provided that the applicant or student
– is covered by the obligation to pay a study fee under the ordinance 2010:718,
- A Scholarship may only be granted for the duration of a programme, as set out in its curriculum, i.e. a maximum of three (3) years for a Bachelor’s program and one (1) or two (2) years for a Master program.
- A Scholarship covers 75% of the study fee for a programme.
- Scholarships are granted for the first year of studies and thereafter, upon grated prolongation, for the following years covered by the programme.
- For a scholarship to be prolonged after the first year of studies, the student granted a scholarship is required to obtain study credits equivalent to those required by the National Board or Student Aid (CSN) when granting study loans to students, i.e. 45 ECTS credits per year.
- Where a student does not fulfill these requirements, the scholarship will be withdrawn and the student may be required to repay any funds paid out.
- Scholarships can only be granted to applicants who applied at www.universityadmissions.se to his/her Study programme in time.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All fields must be filled in before you send in the application form.
Please click “Submit” to send the application. Please read the conditions before applying.
All applications will be reviewed in the middle of October. Issues concerning the acceptance of scholarship and written confirmation of the “Conditions of Scholarship” will be conducted through email with the Division of Communication and Strategic Partnerships at the University of Gävle.