Applications are open for the Post-doctoral Fellowships for International Students funded by the CIMI Toulouse – University of Toulouse. These fellowships are available to holders of doctoral degrees in mathematics or computer science in France or any foreign country till September 30, 2019.
CIMI aims to establish itself as a major international center in mathematics, computer science, and their interaction. Within a single structure, this basic combination goes beyond current traditional cooperation and creates a real synergy for research in achieving global excellence and innovation in research.
- Applications Deadline: February 3, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are open to pursuing a doctorate degree program.
- Study Subject: Fellowships will be awarded in the field of mathematics or computer science.
Scholarship Award: Each post-doctoral fellow will receive a net salary of €2,360 per month and thus benefit from health insurance and social coverage.
(S) He will participate in the scientific activities of the laboratory, in particular to seminars and working groups. At the end of his/her tenure, each of the selected candidates will write a report on his /her scientific accomplishment, comparing it to his/her initial project and describing his/her subsequent objectives.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: there are two post-doctoral positions available.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students who are residence either in France or in a foreign country.
- Entrance Requirements: Positions are open to holders of a doctorate in mathematics or computer science obtained by 30th of September 2019 at the latest either in France or in a foreign country
- Offers are not theme-based and all mathematical and computer science disciplines are welcome.
- The selection will be based on excellence in scientific accomplishment and the quality of the scientific project.
- Interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely examined.
- The scientific project must have been written up together with a member of either IMT or IRIT or both institutes.
- The CIMI LabEX applies an equal opportunity policy in recruitment.
The applicants can apply only by using the online application form.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
Applicants must be able to provide the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae with the list of publications
- A motivation letter
- The proposed scientific project (around 2 pages)
- Two detailed recommendation letters
- A detailed letter of support from your scientist/tutor at the host institution. This letter will have to justify how the applicant’s scientific project fits in the host project.
- do not forget to mention the e-mail address of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.