Apply for the Padova International Excellence Scholarship Programme 2019-20 in Italy. The University of Padova offers scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English at Padova.The scholarship programme is highly selective. Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship. The successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Selection criteria: admitted candidates are selected for a scholarship on the basis of their academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study, academic quality and results of the preceding education, etc. Evaluation Committees will award up to 1 (one) scholarship for each Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Fee-waiver + €12.000,00scholarship (gross amount).
- Payments arrangements: the scholarship will be paid in three (3) installments of €4.000,00 (gross amount) each. You will receive the first installment once in Padova, upon completion of enrolment procedures. The following installments will be released if you achieve at least:
- 12 ECTS by 28th February 2020
- 36 ECTS by 10th August 2020.
- Duration: scholarships will be offered for 1 academic year. Renewals could be granted upon specific merit conditions, but are not necessarily guaranteed.
- Revocation: the University of Padova will revoke your scholarship if:
- you do not obtain at least 20 ECTS by 30th November 2020
- you decide to transfer to another University or withdraw from your studies.
In the above cases, you shall refund the amount of the scholarship already received.
To be eligible, you must:
- have a non-Italian nationality
- hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s degree applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degree applicants)
- pre-enrol to any degree course completely taught in English at the University of Padova within the deadline (see the Call for Applications)
Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means that you are not eligible for this scholarship.Eligible Regions: Open for all, except Italians.
You will be automatically considered for the selection procedure if you meet the requirements. There is no separate application to be filled out or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those indicated in the Calls for applications of the chosen course.
Acceptance: please note that, in order to receive the scholarship, you must:
- complete the online acceptance procedure and pay a tuition fee deposit of €185,00 within the deadline indicated in your Offer Letter
- not benefit of other national or international scholarships or grants.
- be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa (non-European students only)
Application Deadline: February 28, 2019
(*) Nếu bạn có ước mơ đi du học, hãy tham gia email list Cộng Đồng Thích Du Học - PASSPORT để nhận được các thông tin về các sự kiện Miễn Phí chia sẻ về kinh nghiệm du học, bí kíp săn học bổng, chuẩn bị CV và phỏng vấn du học từ các bạn trẻ và cựu du học sinh thành công nhé! Chúng tớ sẽ gửi email cho các bạn khi các các sự kiện thú vị diễn ra.
403 người xem