The School of Biological Sciences at the University of Queensland is now accepting applications for the International Scholarship in Conservation Biology. The scholarship is available for international students who apply and are accepted to the Master of Conservation Biology.
The School of Biology provides world-class research and teaching in a wide range of fundamental subjects in biology with an amazing range of terrestrial and marine subtropical habitats and their original biodiversity on our door, our sub-tropical location offers innumerable opportunities for discovery.
- Applications Deadline: April 28, 2019
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Study Subject: Conservation Biology
- Scholarship Award: up to $10,000 AUD
- Nationality: International student
- Number of Scholarships: Different types of scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a scholarship, the student must have received and accepted the unconditional offer of admission into the program and achieved an overall GPA greater than 5 in their undergraduate program (students with a GPA under 5 are ineligible for consideration in the scholarship round).
International applicants are required to complete the School of Biological Sciences International Scholarship in Conservation Biology application form.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
If you have any question about this scholarship, contact [email protected]