[Online] Cơ Hội Nhận Giải Thưởng $3000 Từ Cuộc Thi Viết Truyện Ngắn - Tiểu Thuyết Tổ Chức Bởi Fresh.Ink
Ahead of our launch, we're hosting a writing contest with $7,500 of prizes available across 4 fiction categories: Short-story, novelette, novella and novel.
We know there are a lot of contests out there, so we want to be transparent and make sure you understand your rights, how your work is judged and what winning involves.
We’re launching software that connects authors with beta readers to get early feedback on their fiction work. This competition is a way for us to launch our service and allow authors to try it out while we’re still in beta mode. Our goal is to give you a chance to share your work with beta readers without having to self-promote. We’re not an agency or publisher, and don’t help you to promote your work to those companies. We’re about connecting you to beta readers - for free.
Prizes: There is one 1st place prize per each of the following categories:
- Short-story — $1,000: Under 7,500 words
- Novelette — $1,500: From 7,500 to 17,499 words
- Novella — $2,000: From 17,500 to 39,999 words
- Novel — $3,000: 40,000 words and over
- Submissions are due by December 1st, 2019 at midnight EST. Winners will be notified on February 3rd, 2020. On that date, the writing in each category with the highest score will win the prize for that category. In the rare instance that more than one piece of work achieves the highest score, prize money will be split equally.
- To qualify for scoring and winning:
+ Work must not have been withdrawn prior to December 1st, 2019
+ Work must have at least 10 completed reader ratings (so submit soon!)
It’s free to enter, and we promise there’s no hidden costs or follow up solicitations. We don’t charge authors, ever. And we never spam. There are no hidden fees, promotional offers, advertisements, or any other nonsense. Writer’s won’t pay a penny, nor are we trying to sell anything to authors.
How the competition work:
fresh.ink is a platform that will connect your writing to highly targeted beta readers for ratings, engagement analytics, and valuable feedback. Our judging process works the same way. Rather than using a small team of editors to decide, we’ll match your work with a subset of readers on our fresh.ink mobile reading app. Each reader will see the title and description of a few dozen contest entries, and can choose one of these entries to begin reading. We measure the following metrics and share them with you:
- Impressions - how many matched readers saw your title and description
- Opens - number of readers who opened your piece and began reading
- Completions - number of readers who finished your writing
- Rating - star rating out of 5
- Structured feedback - we also ask readers to complete some beta-reader questions about what they enjoyed, disliked, found confusing etc. This isn’t used in the contest, it’s just for you.
Click HERE for more information
973 người xem