Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Cash flow planning and management:
- Control all settlements to ensure cash out is agreed with internal and external regulations;
- Cooperation with account payable function to control all outstanding and overdue debts for payment plans;
- Analyse trend of cash received from sale; Strictly control daily cash movement; Responsible for cash management report; Collecting information from departments to make a plan for cash flow movement daily;
- Communication closely with Regional Treasury Front Office and Back Office for daily treasury transactions;
- Analyse the risks to communicate and cooperate with Regional treasury to decide hedging solution;
- Treasury transactions and urgent payments, urgent advance payments, import duty obligations:
- Cooperation with Share Service Center (SSC) to ensure all treasury transactions are reflected into GL timely and naturally. Cross check with Regional Front Office for daily treasury transactions compared with actual demand;
- Reconcile with SSC for mismatch treasury transactions and find the solution and support to release bank reconciliation timely;
- Control payment through payment automation function; Authorize payments that over threshold through Global Treasury System (GTS) function; Connect with Regional IT to find a solution in case there is an issue raised in payment automation project in post-go-live;
- Be responsible for making import duty payment for logistics department and Customer Services department and support to provide payment evidence to release goods timely;
- Be responsible for ensuring urgent payments and urgent advance payment to be settled timely;
- Make sure all payments to comply with local regulations and correct process and all payment transactions are reflected correctly into GL through e-ticket function;
- Be responsible for documents that sent to banks; Ensure supporting documents for cross border payment to be sufficient to submit banks timely;
- Banking services, ICS and reporting:
- Maintain the relationship with banks in daily activities; Support Regional Treasury in documentation;
- Update local regulations and advice for Regional Treasury in case the market has changed;
- Work with legal to ensure banking documentations that should be complied with legal requirements;
- Responsible for Internal Control System related treasury function; Report cash position to CFO to decide treasury transactions and other relevant cash flow reports.
- Graduation from a four-year university with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics;
- Good English and computer applications related to the work;
- Applicable laws, codes and regulations; Experience in the capital market and money market; Special knowledge of company’s business environment and auto market;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Willing to take responsibility in a high-performance culture.
How to Apply:
Please send your application to [email protected] with email subject [Mercedes-Benz - 2019] Treasury Coordinator (Temporary) - Full Name.
(*) Note: Please indicate YBOX.VN as the source of recruitment news in your cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Trong Tuyển Dụng, Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại: http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
427 người xem