The Johnson Center for the Study of American Diplomacy at Yale University is pleased to announce the Henry A. Kissinger Predoctoral Fellowship. This fellowship is open to the UK Students, EU Students, International Students.
Henry A. A Postdoctoral Fellowship at Kissinger Visiting Scholars Program Awards, funded by Johnston Center for the Study of American Diplomacy for a year and renewable for an additional year. Postdoctoral Kissinger Visiting Scholars have completed their Ph.D. Degree to start the fellowship
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- Course Level: Completion of all course requirements for a Ph.D. in a relevant field; active work begun on the dissertation.
- Study Subject: Active work begun on the dissertation.
- Scholarship Award: The stipend is $25,000 per year, with an additional $3,000 in research expenses.
- Nationality: UK Students, EU Students, International Students
- Number of Scholarships: one scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Predoctoral Kissinger Visiting Scholars must be enrolled in a Ph.D. program, have completed all coursework, and be working on a Ph.D. dissertation focused on the role of the United States in global affairs from World War II to the present, including the conduct of U.S. statecraft, diplomacy, and grand strategy. Kissinger Visiting Scholars fellowships will be awarded to candidates with outstanding proposals that require access to the Henry A. Kissinger Papers or other archival holdings related to American diplomacy at Yale.
The applicants must submit these documents with their application:
- 100-word research proposal abstract.
- 1000-word research proposal, to include an explanation of how access to the Kissinger Papers or other archival holdings related to American foreign relations at Yale would help achieve the goals of your project.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Two writing samples, e.g. dissertation chapters or journal articles.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: