Kettering University is pleased to announce the International Student Scholarships. The scholarship programs are available for all freshmen international applicants and are automatically reviewed upon admission for this annual scholarship at Kettering University.
Students may be eligible for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores. No separate application is necessary. The scholarship award amount is $3,500 – $17,500 USD. The scholarship deadline is March 8, 2019.
Kettering University delivers an education that couples theory and practice well than any institution in the world. It has an extraordinary ability to attract top talent, whether it’s award-winning students or world-class faculty.
- Applications Deadline: March 8, 2019.
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for undergraduate studies.
- Scholarship Award: $3,500 – $17,500 USD
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are available
- Scholarship can be taken in Flint, is the largest city and seat of Genesee County, Michigan, United States.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All-Freshman international applicants available for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the World Scholarship but can be combined with other freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship all freshmen international students must check the given link: