The Durham University Business School is pleased to announce the Dean’s Scholarship awarded to an exceptional candidate who can demonstrate significant academic and extra-curricular achievements. The scholarship is open to applicants for M.Sc Programs (excluding M.Sc Business Analytics).
Internationally recognized, Durham University Business School is proudly integral to one of the world’s prestigious universities. Their vision is to lead business ideas and practice to improve global wealth and welfare.
The mission of the university is to develop and enthuse leaders and entrepreneurs who create share and use knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing M.Sc Programs
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: 50% of tuition fee (up to £12,500)
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
All applicants will be automatically considered for applicable scholarships; no separate scholarship application is necessary.
How to Apply:
- To secure the scholarship award applicants must confirm acceptance of the award by the date stated on the scholarship offer email.
- Failure to confirm acceptance of the scholarship by this date may result in the applicant’s right to the scholarship being removed and the scholarship being awarded to another applicant.