In partnership with Santander bank, the University of Birmingham invites applications for the Santander & University of Birmingham Scholarship. The scholarship is available to pursue a Master’s degree program.
These awards are for tuition fees only and can not be used for the living cost. The scholarship award will be deducted from the Tuition fees payable for the University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university situated in the United Kingdom. At the university students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
Why you should apply at this University?
In Birmingham, they encourage bold, independent thinking and offer the highest quality educational experience that gives you a stance and challenge. At Birmingham, you will be an active part of a leading academic community while working with some of the best academic minds in the world.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are open for Master’s (taught or research) programme
- Scholarship Award: The winners will receive £5,000
- Numbers of Award: There are four scholarships available
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To be eligible, the candidates must have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Master’s (taught or research) programme at the University of Birmingham, UK campus.
The applicants must be classified by the University as eligible to pay the ‘overseas’ tuition fee rate and applying for a programme which is full-time and based at Birmingham’s UK campus (not distance learning).
The Master’s degree helps you to gain special knowledge to move forward in your field. This degree is often necessary to secure a profession and move forward in some areas.
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form.
Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship the applicants must have been offered a place to study on an eligible one year Master’s (taught or research) programme at the University of Birmingham, UK campus.
The university will provide all the following:
- They are offering 4 scholarships worth £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for an eligible one year Master’s programme (taught or research).
- These awards are intended for tuition fees only and cannot be used towards living costs.
Dates and Deadlines
Applications for 2019/20 entry will close on 30 April 2019.