Bond University is pleased to offer the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship. A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate studies at Bond University.
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership and sporting achievements.
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Applications close: January 25, 2019, and May 24, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Bond University.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects (excluding Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission for students chosen the program. Students from any country may apply.
- Number of Scholarships: The numbers of scholarship are not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently, reside outside of Australia.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
Test Requirement: Not Known
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online. Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to [email protected] by the relevant application closing date.
You will be required to provide supporting documentation to complete the application. Note that original or certified hard copies of transcripts are required before an unconditional offer can be made. This documentation may include:
- Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior to higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Certificates of completion / Testamur
- A key/guide to a grading system/grading scale
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Office English language translations of documents not in English
- English Language Results (See English requirements for further details)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer on letterhead or via email stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken
- Resume / CV
- Any other documents required for specific programs
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded with 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.